- 1. How long will delivery take?
Each bed is made to order. It takes around five business days to make your mattress, and another five days for delivery, depending on your location. It may take a little longer to deliver to regional areas. When you place your order, we will give you an accurate time frame for delivery.
- 2. What is the guarantee?
The guarantee varies depending on the item and is indicated on each product listing page.
As a general guide, Mattresses and Bases typically have a 10 or 5 year warranty, Bedheads and Smart Sleep Solutions typically have a 1 year warranty.
Click here to read more about each gurantee.
- 3. What can I do if something goes wrong?
- 4. How much does delivery cost?
The delivery cost is calculated based on what you’re ordering as well as your location.
- 5. What do I do with my old mattress?
Rather than going to landfill, your old mattress can be recycled and turned into products such as roof sheeting, carpet underlay, animal bedding and mulch.
Contact your local council, search mattress recycling or visit the Soft Landing website to find a mattress recycler in your area.
- 6. Are you looking to purchase beds for your property or are you interested in learning how to be featured on the website?
Not sure where to start?
Find the hotel you stayed at.